Can Massage Really Help With Health and Wellbeing?
In many cases, people are looking for a massage to help them either with general relaxation and wellbeing or to address a specific and/or persistent complaint, such as occasional or chronic pain or even with increasing limited range of motion.
Modern research suggests to us that massage therapy may actually contribute to ALL of these goals!
Just to list a few of the most common benefits of massage therapy:
– Physical relaxation
– Improved circulation, which nourishes cells and improves waste elimination
– Relief for tight muscles (knots) and other aches and pains
– Release of nerve compression (carpel tunnel, sciatica)
– Greater flexibility and range of motion
– Enhanced energy and vitality
– Some clinical styles may help heal scar tissue as well as tendon, ligament, and muscle tears
Some of the specific conditions that massage therapy can help you with may surprise a few of you:
|Decreases pain and increases functioning in these conditions:||Helps treat and manage symptoms or complications of:||Other psychological, emotional, and physical benefits:|
If you find yourself suffering from any of these symptoms, PLEASE call us for scheduling a session. You just may find that you have been living with pain or discomfort that is easily addressed with a massage!